CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Time Magazine Cover




This is a Time Magzine Cover that I created using Adobe Illustrator. For this assignment we were to create a magazine cover from scratch in Illustrator without bringing in any outside images. For my cover I turned the word Stocks into monster-like creatures. I thought that this was fitting with the time that it was created as the stock market was not in good shape and everyone was scared of what would happen with their stock market shares.
To create this cover I typed the word out, each letter in it's individual text box and then I drew out the arms and legs and attached them to the letters. I then chose a darker red and added shadows to the creature to give them more of a 3D look.

0 comments: